Do you ever wake up and just want to stab everyone you see with a rusty spork? Well that's the story of my life today. I'm so crabby. PMS? Nope, don't think so. Had my lady time a week ago. Fight with the boyfriend? Nope. Single loser. So no drama with men. (Well, there is some fun drama with men, but ill save that for another post).
People keep talking to me today. What the hell is this? Telling me stories about shit I don't care about, and it makes me want to punch them in the privates. "Oh wow, I made the best dinner last night, and then I watched some TV with my husband.. and then.. blah blah blah mother fucking blah." I don't give a fuck about your rightoutofthecanhomemade meal you made last night. Tell me something funny/interesting/disgusting or don't even approach me today. But, of course you cant just come right out and say that... so you have to pretend to seem interested and the whole time you just want to rip your hair out.
So, that's where I am today. I plan on writing a better post for all of you this evening. Just had to take a second to bitch it out. Next blog topic - Man Drama? Drinking Rule #42? Pictures of my new bedroom? I don't know which one, so you tell me. 1... 2... 3... GO!
man drama please (They're always interesting topics!) can you tell im a really nosey person? haha
ReplyDeletesam xx
Hey there. You have an awesome blog :D
ReplyDeleteI feel like stabbing people almost everyday. :)
first time visitor here. totally feel ya on the people talking to ya thing. i, too, am annoyed by talking people. shut up, i mean.
ReplyDeletecheers,
rachel
www.upperbottom.com