
Just look at them. Take a minute and just admire. Close your mouth and stop drooling. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO COST A BIGILLION DOLL HAIRS?! I wish Christian Louboutin would accept cat hairs as payment. Then I could buy any pair I wanted. Shit, I probably have enough cat hairs on me right now to buy these.
Great blog! the shoes are amazing! i am following you please follow back!- http://loveandco-lara.blogspot.com xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteDone xoxo
I have a pair just like this, but I wear them on a chain around my neck... Want everyone to see my bling!
ReplyDeleteYou do? Well then let me borrow them!! I can reimburse you with cat hairs of course.
ReplyDeleteCute blog...your tag line about dream catchers is FANTASTIC. I'm your latest follower...come follow back???
ReplyDeleteThese shoes are awesome, but they'd make me like 7 feet tall...maybe 8.
Cheers
Wow you've got and awesome blog!^_^ Oh and that shoes is super cute!I like pink :3 but why you pay with cat hairs?O.O
ReplyDeleteThanks for following me doll! I'm following you now as well. I WISH everything could be paid with cat or dog hairs! lol
ReplyDeletemstrangtran.blogspot.com
Those shoes are so nice, i want a pair :)
ReplyDeletePlease follow me and i will follow back :)
Thanks xx
GIRL those are cuuuuute
ReplyDeletelov 'em and i am following you now yay!!!!
those are just LOVE!!! followin you back hun!
ReplyDeletewould kill for those shoes, to die for, sadly can only pay in dog hairs :(
ReplyDeleteOMG LOVE these shoes!!!! I'm pretty sure I'd kill for them!!
ReplyDeleteIm now following!
Follow me back?
http://yourbeautyandfashionblog.blogspot.com/
Lovely blog honey!! I'm a new follower...plz follow back:D
ReplyDeleteHilarious blog...I am wishing I could pay in dog hairs...nasty.
ReplyDeleteJust found you today. Come visit if you want!
-The Glamorous Army Wife
http://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com
wow, these shoes are gorgeous <3
ReplyDeleteXoxo Christine
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/
they are a beauty
ReplyDelete