Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fancy Shit

When I'm bored at work, I find myself either on http://www.etsy.com/ or http://www.stumbleupon.com/ . If you aren't familiar with either of those websites, I suggest you get to know them ASAP. Work is so slow today that I want to stab myself in the eye with a pencil.. I take that back. I want to stab a co-worker in the eye.. that way I am in no pain, and there will be a little drama around here to keep me entertained. I wanna show you some cool shit I found on Etsy. Ill post the links as well, that way you can check out more from these sellers!!




Cool thing #1: I effing LOVE this necklace!! I would rock it with a longer chain. You can find this at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MStevensonDesigns




Cool thing #2: I actually own this hair thingymcjigger. I love it! You can buy one here: http://http//www.etsy.com/people/SpiderellaStudio?ref=ls_profile





Cool thing #3: This gold leaf bracelet kicks ass! I would love to add it to my collection. I found it here: http://http//www.etsy.com/people/PixieDust?ref=ls_profile





Cool thing #4: This ring is so cute it makes me want to punch you in the boob. I will own this ASAP. This chick makes these rings here: http://http//www.etsy.com/people/martaky?ref=ls_profile



Etsy.com is almost as awesome as this:

ALMOST just as awesome. Have you ever purchased anything from Etsy? I tend to buy a lot of Christmas presents there. Original stuff, and good prices. Fuck yeah.

12 comments:

  1. I love that leaf bracelet!
    I followed back too :)

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the hair thing. lol I don't even know what it's called. The name of your blog attracted my attention. Do you work in health care? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ring :) im your new follower i'd love if you follow back xoxoxo
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post! New to your blog and love it!
    Check out Posh Culture www.allposh.blogspot.com. You'll definitely be seeing more of posh culture on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julianne.. No I dont work in heath care. Was actually drinking with some friends at home. We were all feeling pretty good. Mike Tyson was on the tv talking about how he is tragic for your health.. and it made us all laugh so hard. Guess you had to be there... but thats the night my blog name was born! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! Omg I love that necklace!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that necklace, it reminds me of the killers 'bones' video. it would look great on a long chain. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah I love last pic *hot*. Im digging the necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty ring!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that fat one is dead serious too....creepy- would not wanna be alone in a room with him-

    ReplyDelete