Sunday, April 17, 2011

I need to make more doll hairs.

I NEED MORE DOLL HAIRS. (Dollars for those of you who are all like "doll hairssss? I don't get it").


I have 140 doll hairs. That's not a whole lot at all. H&R Block ass raped me on Saturday... and I have to give them 290 doll hairs on Monday. "But you only have 140 dollars! Where will you get the remaining dollars you need?!" I know. I know. I have thought of this problem as well.. I am thinking about prostitution.


I definitely thought about selling a few hand jobs when I saw these shoes:
LOOK AT THESE FUCKING SHOES. I will own them someday.. even though they are close to 300 dollars. That's A LOT of doll hairs. There are all sorts of awesome shoes at this place- http://www.etsy.com/people/taylorsays?ref=ls_profile I have a shoe addiction, its late, and I'm going to bed. I am going to pray to the shoe genie before I go to sleep.. and hopefully he will leave me these shoes while I sleep. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. These shoes are amazing!
    And your blog is so funny .. keep up the good work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also saw this shoes on Etsy a couple months ago, and think that I too would do some naughty things for a pair or maybe two.

    ReplyDelete